Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Twilight

twilight oh yes don't think that I can wait. Yes I am a true fan I am going To the midnight premiere at the Edwards in Nampa yes it's true i am going to see Edward at Edwards hahahah. All i have to say is 12:01 is the magic time but they are not sold out so all you twilight fans who haven't got tickets you still have time. but they are going fast. I love who playes Bella she is perfect I think she is pretty but not drop dead Gorgeous. and Emmet haaaaaa oooohhhh Emmet I love who playes Emmet he is H.O.T. Hot I mean call the fire truck and have you seen that Jacob oh man , now he is smokin. ya but I cant wait.

5 comments:

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

MADISON!! I didn't know you had a blog you crazy girl!! I'm also SO DANG pumped for Twilight!! 6 more days!! Did you get a Twilight shirt like Jac did??

KeNzI said...

Hey!!! I didn't know you had a blog!!!
I LOVED TWILIGHT!!! Awesome huh?!?!?

Natalie said...

Wow Madison. I didn't kow you had such strong feelings for hot guys:) Maybe you should actually talk to them once in ahile:)

Madison said...

haha sis waltman so funny

Mom and Kenz said...

Hey Madison... where are your Disneyland pcitures??! We miss you!!!!