Thursday, October 2, 2008

HHHMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Now that is have a blog i have to write on it. Now comes the problems what to write about???????? Well yesterday i had a volley ball game and we won that was pretty exciting i have to say but even if we lost and i got to PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be ok with it. the thing is she puts me in for like a play so i can say i played and she can say she put me in. so for this game we played lone star for the first game we won 27 to 25 right well second game we won 3 to 25 she disides to put me in when we have 20 points you know a small lead of 17 points when there is NO possible way of loosing at that point well then she puts me between Maddy and Shane the TWO BEST PLAYERS ON THE 7TH GRADE A TEAM so even if a ball is coming my way i will never get a chance to hit it well guess what i don't so I'm sad but At other games she didn't even put me in sooooo i guess i just need to practice my guts out.

8 comments:

Becca said...

I have a hard time thinking about what I should write on my blog too!!! Haha!! :D

Madison said...

ya I know

Mitch said...

Well Im sorry that you dont get to play alot. its okay though because it is just middle school. i just had an idea

you should tell your coach that you want to play on the B-team so that way you will get some playing time and then you can get better so then when it is time for the tournament to start you can ask your coach if you can come back up to A-team and you will be better!!!

I am sooooo smart!!!!

Im glad you got a blog that just means somone can read mine now!!! YAH!!!

Dessa Mae said...

Hey sweetie! I can work totally work with you! I played volleyball in college! You let me know if you want help and I'll practice with you!
Love ya darling!

scoot and sara said...

Madison! We're happy you got a blog! It's the only way we can keep in touch since you guys live on the other end of the planet! Hope everything goes good for you. Keep at volleyball if that's what you like, you'll be one of the best!

Lynette said...

sweet Madi....I am proud of you girl for playing volleyball! I know it is hard to not play....sometimes it doesn't seem fair!!!

I think you're awesome and I am proud of you for playing!

And I love ya girl!!!

Thanks for the sweet bday message you and Jac left me yesterday. It really made my day!!!

Mekayla said...

hey............. i like how you only have one song!!!!!!!!!!!!! so...................... what are you going to be for Halloween... bytheway I need to talk to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeNzI said...

Hello my friend madison!!! How r u?? Check out myn!!!
kenzi-livelaughlove.blogspot.com!!!

kenzi